Tixora Inc. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.tixora.com (our "Website"), or when you install, access or use the Tixora Mobile Application (the "App"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· Via the App.
· On this Website.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages sent through or in connection with the Website and/or the App.
· Through any other mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or App.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App and our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website or App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on or through the App; or on or through the Website. Additionally, do not make any purchases through the App or the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the App or the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our App and Website
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically when you use the Website and App.
Information You Provide to Us.
When you use the Website and/or download, register with or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, age, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
· Financial information needed to process any purchase order on the Website or through the App, such as credit card information.
· That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as travel searches.
This information includes:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App or Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App or Website, and posting material and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the App or Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through the App or Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App or Website.
· Your search queries on the App or Website.
Automatic Information Collection
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, or when you download, access and use the App, we may use automatic data collection technologies automatically collect:
· Usage Details. When you access and use the App or Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website or App, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App or Website.
· Computer Information. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type
· Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
· Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device.
· Location Information. This App may request to collect real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use the Website and do not download the App or delete it from your device.
Information Collection Technologies. The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
· Mobile cookies. A mobile cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Website, App and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-party Information Collection
When you use the Website, App or their content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
· Billing processor.
· Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers.
· Analytics companies.
· Your mobile device manufacturer.
· Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
· Provide you with the App and its contents.
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Website and App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and App according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you use the Website and App.
We use location information we collect to assist in aiding searches for travel and ticket purchases.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Tixora’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Tixora about our Website and App users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the "e-mail a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Tixora Key App End User License Agreement (EULA), and for billing and collection.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tixora, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
· Location Information. The location and tracking information is cetral to the App. To fully avoid the collection of such location and usage information you will need to cease using the App and removing it from your mobile device.
· Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your e-mail address or other contact information to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “OPT-OUT”. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website or App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website or App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website and App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website and App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website and App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.